Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve!  I hope you're all having a warm and cozy evening surrounded by family and friends!  We're so lucky to have our kids home with us for the weekend. With a roaring fire warming our toes, Christmas carols playing softly in the background, and a standing rib roast with roasted root vegetables cooking away in the oven, we're definitely in the Christmas spirit.

My daughter & son have just finished preparing fudge (my mom's famous and decadent recipe), which my son will take with him on his visit to some good friends.  What are your traditions?  What traditional meals do you prepare?  Do you wait for Santa and open gifts tonight at midnight or wait till morning?


Merry Christmas!
Images via:  My three favorite blogs - Splenderosa, Inspired Design, The Enchanted Home

No comments:

Post a Comment